Wanted Discussion: Referbish ST-4096

Referbish ST-4096

N*@mnopltd.UUCP
1991-05-28 21:22:10 EST

->
-> I have a Seagate ST-4096 Hard drive that's broken.... Does
->anyone know where I can get it fixed cheaply????

Well, I have a brochure for Computer Parts Outlet in FL. Says they will
buy/and/or fix yer drives. 407-265-1206. Got it at Comdex. Happy Landings.

Neal Rhodes MNOP Ltd (404)- 972-5430
President Lilburn (atlanta) GA 30247 Fax: 978-4741
emory!mnopltd!neal
gatech!emory!mnopltd!neal

WSHB Operations Eng
1991-05-30 10:40:23 EST
>-> I have a Seagate ST-4096 Hard drive that's broken.... Does
>->anyone know where I can get it fixed cheaply????

Whatever you do, don't waste your time fooling with J.B. Technologies
about the thing. I sent them an ST-4144R in December to be repaired.
Now, 5 months later, I still don't have my drive back. Libel laws forbid
that I call them thieves. We just have a cronic misunderstanding about
whether I was donating my drive to them or actually wanted them
to do something with it.

Michael
--
Michael Batchelor--Systems/Operations Engineer #compliments and complaints
WSHB - An International Broadcast Station of # letterbox@csms.com