Wanted Discussion: Wanted: Business BASIC To C Converter Or BIBASIC For UNIX

Wanted: Business BASIC To C Converter Or BIBASIC For UNIX

Brian Meyerpeter
1991-02-07 01:16:15 EST

I need a Basic to C converter or a version of
Business Basic to help a person convert their BASIC application
to C and then on to a DBMS.

They are running on an Altos 586 system and we need to have something
that runs on SCO Unix/Xenix.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you
Brian Meyerpeter
(916) 345-4746

Christian Kuhn
1991-02-11 06:57:56 EST
In article <1991Feb07.061615.11375@ecst.csuchico.edu> brianm@ecst.csuchico.edu (Brian Meyerpeter) writes:

>I need a Basic to C converter or a version of
>Business Basic to help a person convert their BASIC application
>to C and then on to a DBMS.
>
>They are running on an Altos 586 system and we need to have something
>that runs on SCO Unix/Xenix.
>
>Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
>Thank you
>Brian Meyerpeter
>(916) 345-4746

Me too, please. Same reasons.
Thanxs
Chris

Please E-Mail to:

| Christian Kuhn: Universitaet-GH Paderborn : FB 17 |
| kris@expbinfo.uucp | ...!uunet!unido!expbinfo!kris |