Mailbombing Discussion: Need An Effective Anon Bot Emailing Prog

Need An Effective Anon Bot Emailing Prog

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Phnd
2006-05-10 09:42:58 EST
A company does not stop a bad user who spams the newsgroups.
I need an effective way to convince them that they have to.
For this I need an anon bot emailing prog for windows (cmdline is ok too).
It should be able to send many emails to one or several email adresses.
For example to the info, support, abuse, admin and other adresses of that company...

TIA

Jack
2006-05-10 11:45:59 EST
phnd wrote:
> A company does not stop a bad user who spams the newsgroups. I need
> an effective way to convince them that they have to. For this I need
> an anon bot emailing prog for windows (cmdline is ok too). It should
> be able to send many emails to one or several email adresses. For
> example to the info, support, abuse, admin and other adresses of that
> company...

You mean you want to send unsolicited bulk email. You won't get a lot of
help with that around here.

--
Jack.

Phnd
2006-05-10 14:52:07 EST
"Jack" <mrdemeanour@nospam.jackpot.uk.net> wrote in message news:e3t1j4$gbg$1$830fa17d@news.demon.co.uk...
> phnd wrote:
> > A company does not stop a bad user who spams the newsgroups. I need
> > an effective way to convince them that they have to. For this I need
> > an anon bot emailing prog for windows (cmdline is ok too). It should
> > be able to send many emails to one or several email adresses. For
> > example to the info, support, abuse, admin and other adresses of that
> > company...
>
> You mean you want to send unsolicited bulk email. You won't get a lot of
> help with that around here.

Thanks, but I'm not asking for help to do so.
I'm just asking for names and dowload links of such programs.

Marc Bissonnette
2006-05-10 14:55:13 EST
"phnd" <phnd@post-here-on-the.net> altered the spacetime fabric by
disgorging news:QBq8g.6$Cg6.4@newsfe09.phx:

> "Jack" <mrdemeanour@nospam.jackpot.uk.net> wrote in message
>> phnd wrote:
>> > A company does not stop a bad user who spams the newsgroups. I need
>> > an effective way to convince them that they have to. For this I
>> > need an anon bot emailing prog for windows (cmdline is ok too). It
>> > should be able to send many emails to one or several email
>> > adresses. For example to the info, support, abuse, admin and other
>> > adresses of that company...
>>
>> You mean you want to send unsolicited bulk email. You won't get a lot
>> of help with that around here.
>
> Thanks, but I'm not asking for help to do so.
> I'm just asking for names and dowload links of such programs.

Umm. Did you read what you just posted ?

"Thanks, but I'm not looking for help in sending bulk email. I'm just
looking for download links of programs that send bulk email"

--
Marc Bissonnette
Looking for a new ISP? http://www.canadianisp.com

Bob Officer
2006-05-10 15:33:23 EST
On Wed, 10 May 2006 13:55:13 -0500, in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
Marc Bissonnette <dragnet\_@_/internalysis.com> wrote:

>"phnd" <phnd@post-here-on-the.net> altered the spacetime fabric by
>disgorging news:QBq8g.6$Cg6.4@newsfe09.phx:
>
>> "Jack" <mrdemeanour@nospam.jackpot.uk.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You mean you want to send unsolicited bulk email. You won't get a lot
>>> of help with that around here.
>>
>> Thanks, but I'm not asking for help to do so.
>> I'm just asking for names and dowload links of such programs.
>
>Umm. Did you read what you just posted ?
>
>"Thanks, but I'm not looking for help in sending bulk email. I'm just
>looking for download links of programs that send bulk email"

Marc, I thought he said "I want to 'abuse the net' indirectly, I want
to find someone that will help me 'abuse the net' and do an end run
around my ISP's TOS and AUP."

I also think he said something about being "stupid" and being "an
asswipe", but I am not sure...

--
Ak'toh'di

Phnd
2006-05-11 13:19:52 EST
"phnd" <phnd@post-here-on-the.net> wrote in message news:34m8g.2$HP5.1@newsfe14.phx...
> A company does not stop a bad user who spams the newsgroups.
> I need an effective way to convince them that they have to.
> For this I need an anon bot emailing prog for windows (cmdline is ok too).
> It should be able to send many emails to one or several email adresses.
> For example to the info, support, abuse, admin and other adresses of that company...

This is the system which does not stop his bad user spamming the Usenet:
news server : nntpserver.com
abuse adress: abuse@teranews.com

As said they tolerate this bad user.
Search "Panta Rhei" for the spam postings of this guy at Google:
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=_iEDnAwAAABU1VGTB5-N9AvByq2Sidnf&hl=en

Jack
2006-05-11 14:17:03 EST
phnd wrote:
> "phnd" <phnd@post-here-on-the.net> wrote in message
>> A company does not stop a bad user who spams the newsgroups. I need
>> an effective way to convince them that they have to. For this I
>> need an anon bot emailing prog for windows (cmdline is ok too). It
>> should be able to send many emails to one or several email
>> adresses. For example to the info, support, abuse, admin and other
>> adresses of that company...
>
> This is the system which does not stop his bad user spamming the
> Usenet: news server : nntpserver.com abuse adress: abuse@teranews.com
>

> As said they tolerate this bad user.

You are replying to your own post.

If you attempt to remedy their lapses and omissions by means of
spamware, then it will be you that has become a "bad user".

You don't "need" an effective way to convince these newsproviders about
your point of view; you just *want* a way. That's understandable; but
your plan is a bad one. If you put it into action, it will hurt you more
than it hurts anybody else.

Instead of getting all fired up, I recommend that you eat your revenge
cold. Formulate a general strategy for becoming part of the solution.
Adopt a policy of shunning *all* net-abusers, spam-supporters and
spamware vendors and distributors. Often the cheapest supplier of
certain services, for example internet access, is morally compromised;
shun them too, even though they are cheaper or more convenient.

Support suppliers that "do the right thing". Do the right thing
yourself, and expose those who don't to public criticism. Educate your
friends and colleagues about the importance (and effectiveness) of
collective action by netizens. Be prepared to face criticism yourself;
most people *are* morally compromised, and don't like being confronted
with the consequences of their decisions.

This is a difficult course to navigate, and nobody does it flawlessly.
But it has a chance of success, in the long term, which can't be said
for your plan to spam the abuse desks of those providers. And even if it
fails, at least you will know that you were on the right side.

--
Jack.

Panta Rhei
2006-05-11 16:02:43 EST
Jack writes:

<snip>

The idiot you are replying to is none other than the fanatic Turkish
fascist and racist cunt who used to post (even in this group) under the
screen name "Armenian Propaganda Hater" and similar names! <G>

He gets despised, mistreated and ridiculed even in his Turkish "home
group", soc.culture.turkish! He can't stand the mistreatment and ridicule
he experiences regularly in all kinds of groups, so he tries to hit back
by pestering providers endlessly! LMAO!

He once flooded a Greek newsgroup with over 900 messages in a day! He posts
defamatory and racist articles in several soc.culture groups. And he gets
mistreated by simply everyone. I think you can see from his ridiculous
posts that this stupid, racist freak is nearly exploding with anger and
unable to cope with all the venom accumulating in him. <G>

If you like watching fools at work, look out for his screen names "Armenian
Propaganda Hater", or more recently: "Armenian Lies, No Thanks!" LOL

Panta Rhei
2006-05-11 16:23:21 EST
Bob Officer writes:

> On Wed, 10 May 2006 13:55:13 -0500, in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
> Marc Bissonnette <dragnet\_@_/internalysis.com> wrote:
>
>>"phnd" <phnd@post-here-on-the.net> altered the spacetime fabric by
>>disgorging news:QBq8g.6$Cg6.4@newsfe09.phx:
>>
>>> "Jack" <mrdemeanour@nospam.jackpot.uk.net> wrote in message

>>> Thanks, but I'm not asking for help to do so.
>>> I'm just asking for names and dowload links of such programs.
>>
>>Umm. Did you read what you just posted ?
>>
>>"Thanks, but I'm not looking for help in sending bulk email. I'm just
>>looking for download links of programs that send bulk email"
>
> Marc, I thought he said "I want to 'abuse the net' indirectly, I want
> to find someone that will help me 'abuse the net' and do an end run
> around my ISP's TOS and AUP."
>
> I also think he said something about being "stupid" and being "an
> asswipe", but I am not sure...

He didn't mention that he is a Turk? Well, he is one! And with a computer,
too! LMAO!

ARMENIAN LIES, NO THANKS!
2006-05-11 17:36:48 EST
"Panta Rhei" <angel@os.com> wrote in message news:44639884$0$13500$88260bb3@news-taz.teranews.com...
> Jack writes:
>
> <snip>
>
> The idiot you are replying to is none other than the fanatic Turkish
> fascist and racist cunt who used to post (even in this group) under the
> screen name "Armenian Propaganda Hater" and similar names! <G>
>
> He gets despised, mistreated and ridiculed even in his Turkish "home
> group", soc.culture.turkish! He can't stand the mistreatment and ridicule
> he experiences regularly in all kinds of groups, so he tries to hit back
> by pestering providers endlessly! LMAO!
>
> He once flooded a Greek newsgroup with over 900 messages in a day! He posts
> defamatory and racist articles in several soc.culture groups. And he gets
> mistreated by simply everyone. I think you can see from his ridiculous
> posts that this stupid, racist freak is nearly exploding with anger and
> unable to cope with all the venom accumulating in him. <G>
>
> If you like watching fools at work, look out for his screen names "Armenian
> Propaganda Hater", or more recently: "Armenian Lies, No Thanks!" LOL

Fanta Boy,
if you only had told us the truth then we maybe could have believed you.
But analysing your above racistic trash and your other such dumb
and racistic spam postings en mass in the news archive at
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=_iEDnAwAAABU1VGTB5-N9AvByq2Sidnf&hl=en
tells us why you are hated by the people. He simply has the
courage fighting you to stop your spamming the Usenet
newsgroups with your dumb spam messages.
STOP SPAMMING soc.culture.turkish YOU BASTARD SOB!
Go to your own fuped newsgroup, soc.culture.greek or whatever !

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)