Ratites Discussion: Dandelion Removal Lawn Tool

Dandelion Removal Lawn Tool

Dandelion Terminator
2004-05-12 16:55:20 EST
See it on the Web at www.jclordcorp.com

The DLT-100 not only removes dandelions and other broad leaf weeds from your
lawn or garden with a flick of your finger, but also kills the weed so they
won't grow back.

Attach it to any electric or cordless drill and watch those dandelions
disappear.

1. Install the tool into the optional 12" extension if you have one.

2. Install the tool with or without the extension into a hand drill as you
would any other drill bit or accessory.

3. If you drill has speed selection then place the switch to the "Slow"
position.

4. Place the point of the cutting edge into the center of the weed. NOTE: If
the dandelion has gone to seed you may wish to pluck the stem to prevent
spreading seeds.

5. Apply slight downward pressure as you quickly squeeze and release the
trigger. Two or three rotations is all that is needed. A 1/2" to 3/4"
penetration into the soil is all that is required to destroy the root head
and terminate the weed.

6. Remove the DLT ? 100 from the ground.

7. Slide the ejector sleeve towards the cutting edge to eject the remains of
the weed into the garbage.

8. Repeat for next weed.

Adding the optional 12" extension to the tool will enable you to remove
dandelions from a standing position, making the job easier and more
pleasurable.

Our unique (Patent Pending) blade and ejector design keep your hands clean.
No more sitting for hours in the sun digging. No more losing your lawn to
the dandelion brigade. The DLT-100 is the choice "Weapon of Mass Dandelion
Destruction" to finally defeat the dreaded dandelion invasion. Try the
DLT-100 for 30 days and if you are not completely satisfied, return it for a
full refund (less shipping cost).

We are confident that you will be thrilled by its performance and ease of
operation. It actually makes removing dandelions fun! THEY WON'T BE BACK!

See it on the Web at www.jclordcorp.com

Jeffrey Turner
2004-05-12 21:55:10 EST
Dandelion Terminator wrote:

> See it on the Web at www.jclordcorp.com
>
> The DLT-100 not only removes dandelions and other broad leaf weeds from your
> lawn or garden with a flick of your finger, but also kills the weed so they
> won't grow back.

Do dandelions generally have a deleterious effect on raising large,
flightless birds?

--Jeff

--
Let me make the superstitions of a nation
and I care not who makes its laws or its

The trouble with the world is that the
stupid are cocksure and the intelligent
are full of doubt. --Bertrand Russell

Those who do not learn from history are
doomed to repeat it. --George Santayana

Unthinking respect for authority is the
greatest enemy of truth. --Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing
left to lose. --Kris Kristofferson

Dandelion Terminator
2004-05-13 09:21:31 EST
Actually, no. I was wondering what ratites meant.

Thanks,

Is there any way to remove a post?

Joe.