General Discussion: Dirty Sanchez - Real Or Urban Legend?

Dirty Sanchez - Real Or Urban Legend?

Colin
2010-10-13 14:36:09 EST
Hi!

I've heard about a sexual act called the "Dirty Sanchez", it's anal sex and
the active partner does stick his finger up the ass of the passive partner
after sex and he does smear the shit/cum-mix under the nose of the passive
partner, giving him or her a "shit-cum-mustache".

Is that a real sexual act, did anyone ever do this or is it just an urban
legend?

You can find a description on Wikipedia.

Colin

Curse Of Millhaven
2010-10-15 00:21:54 EST
On Oct 13, 11:36 am, "Colin" <Co...@DirtySanchez.Butt> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've heard about a sexual act called the "Dirty Sanchez", it's anal sex and
> the active partner does stick his finger up the ass of the passive partner
> after sex and he does smear the shit/cum-mix under the nose of the passive
> partner, giving him or her a "shit-cum-mustache".
>
> Is that a real sexual act, did anyone ever do this or is it just an urban
> legend?
>
> You can find a description on Wikipedia.
>
> Colin

Look for the Screech sex tape. There's at least one instance right
there.